University of Pécs

Neptun Unified Education System


How can I request a student legal relationship certificate?

Printer-friendly versionPDF változat

Student legal relationship certificates basically will not change (students will still be able to request the form electronically and receive them at the Registrar’s Office of the faculty or by mail.
On the interface, under “Administration/Requests”, students can find the requests to be filled and they also can view the current status of their requests (under administration, approved, etc.). Students can request the legal relationship certificate by clicking on the line-end “(+) Options”. After handing in and printing the request, the certificate can be received.

Levél Csapda